Title: My Mother, My Daughter
Size: Approximately 6"x6" fabric panel of my mixed media painting. This item was printed by Spoonflower onto 100% quilter's cotton fabric using pigment inks.
THE INSPIRATION: To read about how I created this image and the inspiration behind it, go to my blog post: http://fannies-fabric-panels.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-mother-my-daughter.html
Care of fabric:
Estimated shrinkage 3%
Machine wash warm or cool using phosphate-free detergent
TEN IDEAS FOR THIS PRINTED FABRIC:
1. Use it in your fabric or mixed media collage work.
2. Use it on your handbags or totes.
3. Use it as an image for your art journaling.
4. Use it in your art quilts.
5. Frame it.
6. Use it in your scrapbooking.
7. Make a card.
8. Sew it onto a t-shirt.
9. Sew it onto an apron.
10. Give it as a gift.
Use it like you would any fabric. Personalize it by adding text, buttons, ribbons. It can be sewn, glued, beaded, painted . . . use your imagination.